What is Unforeseen?
I listen to a lot of music, in a wide variety of genres and so on. One of my favorite things to do when I’m working on a particular project is to compile a soundtrack play list of songs with musical/lyrical content that fits the themes I’m going on about. So, instead of trying to write a plot synopsis, he’s a list of the top ten off the Unforeseen soundtrack (in only a semblance of an order):
- Nine Inch Nails – The Great Below
- Live – Where Fishes Go
- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists – St. John the Divine
- The Pouges – Boys from the County Hell
- Bad Religion – Pity the Dead
- R.E.M. – Undertow
- Tool – Ænima
- Soundgarden – The Day I Tried to Live
- Pretty Girls Make Graves – Chemical, Chemical
- Better than Ezra – One More Murder
From the titles alone, you’re probably sensing a theme. Yeah.
At some point in the future, I’m thinking about adding character bios on this page— though I have no idea how to sum these characters up. A clairvoyant, a drunk, and a police detective walk into a bar. Someone says “ouch”.
And there you have it.
Unforeseen by L. Ely is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.